The Centre is now focusing on the following five key areas under its "Innovative Programs" initiative:
- Publishing scholarly e-books and Journals.
- Development of online curriculum for undergraduate and graduate students of social sciences (Gender Studies, Human Rights, Democracy and Governance Studies, etc)
- Producing media materials (documentaries, posters, etc) on issues related to human rights, indigenous people, gender, environment and governance.
- Using social network technologies (websites, facebook, blogs) to encourage informed debate on various socio-political issues.
- Creating a thematic news database on issues of Bangladesh foreign relations.